Skip to main content

Farmhouse Tiered Tray Decorating

Styling a tiered tray is a fun way to bring some small decor items to life. I love to find different things around the house to scatter on the different levels. Most of the trays I see on Pinterest have a small, medium and large order. Since I did not have this style, I will just have to improvise!
I had a 3 tier dessert tray that I barely used and thought "this could work!" Instead of using dinner plates, I grabbed my 3 glass pie plates. The original tray color was gold, but I thought white would be a better choice. So off to the shed I went. 
So at the moment I have been into country farm decor and all things red. This will be my inspiration. Now let's get ready to decorate.Yippee!
I used red gingham fabric squares to line the 2 pie plates. For the middle I wanted books with my devotionals handy. They happen to be in red and pinks. Now to find some cute decor items to fill in the empty spaces. I always love to add Mason Jars in my decorating and this was a good start. Pink distressed jars with greenery and daisies, and a old Molasses Jar for the top. The bottom tray has a white cow, 2 small mason jars tied with a ribbon, more greenery and daisies.
Now you can use your creativity and style your tiered tray!

Here are a few more decorated trays


A   Neutral   Farmhouse   Tiered Tray
An Apple Theme
www.etsy.com/shop/charmingsquare



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER FARMHOUSE KITCHEN DECOR

Christmas has come and gone. Now is the time to change up the decor. I thought I would start with my recent purchases from Hobby Lobby. I changed the theme from Christmas Lodge to a baking theme. I brought in my large farmhouse sign over the window to start.  I hung a rolling pin, cutting board and old sifter on my handmade wall rack. Behind it lays a rag garland. Added some green branches with pine cones in the mason jars. Above that is my fresh baked cookies sign. My rustic ladder at the end of the wall with some baskets and such. I finally got a tiered tray that has a s’mores theme to it. Jars filled with chocolate chips, Golden Grahams and mini marshmallows. Two garland wreaths and handmade marshmallows on sticks. A tablecloth and ruffled runner to complete this look. This should get me through the winter season until I add some Valentine’s Day decor in February.   Please visit my Instagram page for more inspiration     instagram.com/dinamichel...

Getting Healthy

Well it happened! I'm on a diet. I have got to be healthier. My mood has been grouchy, feeling unmotivated, eating my troubles away. You come to a point where you got to change something! I have to go all or nothing, but I will not deprive myself.  So I started with looking up healthy, low carb meals and smoothies on Pinterest. I started 2 boards    pinterest.com/dinamichele08    I will be adding more to these boards regularly. I don't want this to be too hard and not achievable. It also has to be inexpensive. So I thought let me try what I have on hand in the house that is healthy. I had a box of Carnation instant breakfast and saw a smoothie recipe on the back. So that's where it begins. Smoothies for lunch or my lunch prequel. Something to fill me up so I don't over eat at lunch. Breakfast will consist of a low carb or no carb choice. I had eggs, so lunch is a scrambled egg with a slice of cheese melted plus a cup of coffee. Dinner option was chicken b...

FRENCH COUNTRY HUTCH DIY

 This traditional style hutch was here when we bought our house. It originally had a mirrored back.  At first, this didn’t bother me too much until Pinterest happened. It seemed like everyone was chalk painting their hutches. I didn’t want to change the whole look, but I did want to get rid of the dated mirrored back. So what do you think I did? Chalkboard paint baby!  This small investment in an $11.00 paint was worth a shot. It was scary at the first coat of paint because it looked like it wasn’t going to work. I decided to press on. Guess what? It worked! I will take at least 3 coats of paint.  The next step was to take the glass out of the doors so I could view the decorations better.  Here are a few close up photos of my decor.