Skip to main content

Fall Decorating

Happy Fall and Boo Y'all

It's about that time again to get out your decorations for Fall and Halloween! It's easy with our collection at Charming Square. Our decorative wooden boxes and blocks will get you started!
Place our Pumpkin Spice Latte decorative mug on your kitchen counter for an instant, easy way to bring on Fall.




Our pumpkin crate can be filled with fall leaves or jar with candy. Add some pumpkins, because it is Fall Y'all!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER FARMHOUSE KITCHEN DECOR

Christmas has come and gone. Now is the time to change up the decor. I thought I would start with my recent purchases from Hobby Lobby. I changed the theme from Christmas Lodge to a baking theme. I brought in my large farmhouse sign over the window to start.  I hung a rolling pin, cutting board and old sifter on my handmade wall rack. Behind it lays a rag garland. Added some green branches with pine cones in the mason jars. Above that is my fresh baked cookies sign. My rustic ladder at the end of the wall with some baskets and such. I finally got a tiered tray that has a s’mores theme to it. Jars filled with chocolate chips, Golden Grahams and mini marshmallows. Two garland wreaths and handmade marshmallows on sticks. A tablecloth and ruffled runner to complete this look. This should get me through the winter season until I add some Valentine’s Day decor in February.   Please visit my Instagram page for more inspiration     instagram.com/dinamichel...

FRENCH COUNTRY HUTCH DIY

 This traditional style hutch was here when we bought our house. It originally had a mirrored back.  At first, this didn’t bother me too much until Pinterest happened. It seemed like everyone was chalk painting their hutches. I didn’t want to change the whole look, but I did want to get rid of the dated mirrored back. So what do you think I did? Chalkboard paint baby!  This small investment in an $11.00 paint was worth a shot. It was scary at the first coat of paint because it looked like it wasn’t going to work. I decided to press on. Guess what? It worked! I will take at least 3 coats of paint.  The next step was to take the glass out of the doors so I could view the decorations better.  Here are a few close up photos of my decor.

Styling Tiered Trays

    Styling a tiered tray can be a daunting task. How do you even  start? I am going to show you how to make it happen.  First: Theme pick your holiday, season or subject Second: Gather shop your home, go to the Target dollar spot, thrift shops etc. Third: Repetition  I like to buy in three’s and two’s  keeping the same piece on each level brings continuity  Fourth: Scale Larger items at the bottom, smaller at the top This is pleasing to the eyes! Fifth: Be Creative  There are no limits to what you can achieve! Use your imagination and it will naturally flow! I hope this helps you have fun decorating your trays!